The Woven Slide [Miel]
The Woven Slide is the bestselling sandal of our collection - three years running.
The deceptively simple upper is meticulously handwoven by an artisan collective in Medellin, Colombia. Each pair takes 24 hours to make from start to finish - the definition of slow fashion. The handwoven, unlined leather upper is extremely soft with a worn-in vintage feel.
Our clean-water tanned leather is made in small batches and breaks in beautifully - molding to your foot to create a custom fit. This year's Woven Slide now features an update sueded, nonslip outsole.
- 100% chrome free leather upper
- Unlined for comfort and breathability
- Vegetable tanned leather insole, outsole & heel
- Leather soles will mold to your foot with wear
- FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. Orders
- If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up. [i.e. 8.5 should size up to a 9]
- See our Size Chart for measurements
- If you have any fit questions, please don't hesitate to Contact Us
- Ethically Handmade in Colombia. Learn more about this workshop partner.
- [Compare at $310 traditional retail]. See our Transparent Pricing.