The Mule [Black Dot]
Our comfiest wear-everywhere silhouette. Inspired by the classic menswear slipper, babouche, or uwabaki (Japanese house slipper), this versatile style is equally suited for a lazy day around the house and chic enough to dress up any outfit.
- Leather calfhair upper with spot print in rich brown tones
- Handmade and lasted in the old world way
Comfortable memory-foam sock
Sustainable vegetable-tanned leather outsole
- Artisan leather wrapped welt construction
- Breathable (and super soft!) sheep leather lining
- Free Shipping on all U.S. orders
- If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up. [i.e. 8.5 should size up to a 9]
- See our Size Chart for measurements
- If you have any fit questions, please don't hesitate to Contact Us
- Ethically Handmade in Portugal. Learn about this production partner.
- We use a direct pricing model. [Compare at $350 traditional retail].