Our newest, comfiest wear-everywhere silhouette. Inspired by the classic menswear slipper, babouche, or uwabaki (Japanese house slipper), this versatile style is equally suited for a lazy day around the house, running errands, or an art show.
Ethically Handmade in Portugal. Learn about this production partner.
[Compare at $350 traditional retail]
See our Transparent Pricing
- Vintage slipper silhouette
- Calf-hair upper with spot print in rich brown tones
- Super comfy memory-foam padding
- 100% vegetable-tanned leather insole & outsole
- Super smooth and breathable leather lining
- FREE CARBON-NEUTRAL SHIPPING on all U.S. orders!
- If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up. [i.e. 8.5 should size up to a 9]
- See our Size Guide for measurements
- If you have any fit questions, please don't hesitate to Contact Us!