The Knot [Black/White] - Archive Sale
Hand loomed and embroidered by an artisan collective in Chiapas, Mexico -- using traditional weaving methods.
This is an Archive Sale item and eligible for exchange or store credit only. They are in perfect, unworn condition.
- Handwoven cotton textile upper with embroidery.
- Soft leather lining for comfort and breathability.
- Vegetable tanned leather insole, outsole & heel.
- Molded leather footbed with arch support.
- Metal hardware details.
- FREE CARBON NEUTRAL SHIPPING on all U.S. Orders
- If in between sizes, we recommend sizing up. [i.e. 8.5 should size up to a 9]
- See our Size Chart for measurements
- If you have any fit questions, please don't hesitate to Contact Us
- Ethically Handmade in Mexico. Learn more about this workshop partner.
- [Compare at $260 traditional retail]. See our Transparent Pricing.